For patiants who are home bound, we offer a complimentary Free delivery service to the the Barnstable County area. Our menu is available for online ordering and is 100% guaranteed.
Doctor's RecommendationClick here to Learn the Facts - Medical “Marijuana” (under Construction)
Payment Options for DeliveryWe will accept cash, money orders and cashier's checks.
- order by 12pm (noon)
Schedule a Delivery
- Order by 12pm and receive callback between 12-1pm to schedule a delivery appointment between 1-6pm. Time requests are considered but not guaranteed.
- You must confirm your delivery appointment by phone. Unconfirmed deliveries may be delayed. After confirming the appointment, the patient must be available at the specified address during the 1 hour appointment time.
- Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service privileges.
- If you will be unavailable for a scheduled delivery, inform us by phone and your order will deliver on the next available day. Please call us at (800) TBD
- Online Ordering: 24 hours per day
- Phone Ordering: 10am-6:00pm daily
- (800) TBD
- Delivery Hours: 1-6 pm daily
- Driver carries no product other than your order.
- Order must be final when you click 'submit'.
- Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service.
- We will only deliver in daylight hours.
- Vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS .
- Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Maximum order is 2oz./flowers or 10 concentrates or 15 edibles, or an equal combination of those items/quantities.
- Maximum 10 pre-rolls per order.
- We will only deliver to a residence, your work or hotel where you are checked in.
- Addresses and contact numbers will be verified.
- Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car.
- Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
- Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags.
- Please restrain dogs and other animals.
- We do not know your pets and it is easier for all of us if they are restrained during the visit.
Missed Deliveries and Restocking FeeIf you are not available for delivery and do not notify us, you MAY be charged a restocking fee.
Cannabis and the Law
Here is some helpful information and resources for your reference. The laws governing the medical marijuana industry is continually evolving therefore it is likely that the below information will be changing.
Unlike Massachusetts’s current regulation that allows medical cannabis, federal law currently prohibits possession of medical cannabis. Be aware of this when possessing, transporting or using medical cannabis on federal government property and states outside of Massachusetts.